About Mumbai :-
Mumbai is the capital city of the state of Maharashtra, previously known as “Bombay” lies on the western coast of India. It is a group of seven islands in the Arabian Sea which lies off the northern Konkan coast on the west of Maharashtra state in India. These seven islands which were once separated by creeks and channels were filled and bridged over the years by the inhabitants. Presently Mumbai is the dream city for all, from businessmen to film stars, from designers to tycoons and not to forget the common people. Book Mumbai to Pune Cab Service, Mumbai Pune Taxi Service, Pune Mumbai Taxi Service and cabs from Pune to Mumbai airport. Its easy to online book the Pune to Mumbai cab service, Mumbai to Pune taxi fare.
Mumbai popularly known as the “city that never sleeps” generates 25% of India’s industrial output, 5% of India’s GDP, 70% of the total capital transactions that take place in the Indian economy and 40% of the maritime trade. Besides being the home to all major financial bodies, Mumbai also houses the popular Bollywood industry. To visit Mumbai hire Pune to Mumbai Cab Service. We provide Pune Mumbai Pune taxi cabs Services, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service and Mumbai Pune Mumbai taxi cabs services.
Mumbai is a destination for Indian tourists, as well as visitors from overseas. To most of us the very name of the city means, the glamour of the Bollywood industry, cricket matches in the weekends, double decker buses, enjoying bhelpuri on the golden beaches, rollicking nightlife, best of foods etc. Pune to Mumbai Cab Service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service and cabs from Pune to Mumbai airport online booking.
Mumbai! An eclectic mix of the most exhilarating and never seen sights and appealing destinations with an enviable vibe that is hard to explain, the ‘City of dreams’ is quite the holiday destination to visit by our best, safety and reliable cabs service. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is also one of the world’s top ten centers of commerce in terms of global financial flow. Book Mumbai to Pune Cab Service.
Mumbai is also a departure point for excursions to the old Portuguese fort at Bassein, to the hill stations in the Western Ghats (Matheran, Lonavala, and Khandala), to Pune, and other attractions in western Maharashtra. Hire Mumbai Pune Mumbai taxi cab and Pune Mumbai Pune taxi cabs online booking. UCAB have all types of Car rentals, cabs in Mumbai, Pune Mumbai Taxi Service, Mumbai Pune Taxi Service, Pune to Mumbai Cab Service Pune to Mumbai and Pune to all over the India.
Visit Places In Mumbai Darshan :-
- The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir – is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesh. It is located in Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was originally built by Laxman Vithu and Deubai Patil on 19 November 1801.It is one of the richest temples in Mumbai.The temple has a small mandap and the wooden doors to the sanctum are carved with images of the Ashtavinayak(Mahaganapati Ranjangon, Moreshwar Morgaon Pune, Chintamani Theur Pune, Siddhivinayak Siddhatek, Vighnahar Ozar, Girijatmaj Lenyadri Pune, Ballaleshwar pali, Varadvinayak Madh). UCAB cab services in Mumbai with cheapest cab fare in Mumbai. The temple has a Kalash, which is a pointed dome of 12 feet high Gabhara weighing 1500 kg and plated in gold. So, it facilitates the ‘Darshan’ of Sri Siddhivinayak from either the area surrounding the Gabhara or the stage constructed to conduct pujas and festivities. Every year number of devotee tourist visit the Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir. Pune Mumbai Taxi Service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service, Mumbai Pune Taxi Service online booking and Pune to Mumbai Cab Service.
- Mumbadevi Temple – Mumbadevi Temple in Mumbai is the temple of Maa Mumbadevi. Mumbai has derived its name from Goddess Mumbadevi. It is built to pay a tribute to the Goddess of Mumbai. There is a great mythological story attached to the creation of this temple. People of Mumbai are the devotees of the Goddess; We have been providing Mumbai taxi services and Mumbai tour bus services to people visiting the temple from Mumbai and nearby cities like Pune to Mumbai Cab Service, Mumbai Pune Taxi Service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service, Pune Mumbai Taxi Service and cabs from Pune to Mumbai airport.
- Jain Temple – Built of marble, this shrine on Malabar hill is dedicated to Adinath, the first Jain Tirthankara. The walls have colourful paintings depicting various incidents in the lives of the 24 Tirthankaras of the Jain Religion. Book our Pune to Mumbai Cab Service online or by phone call.
- Walkeshwar Temple (Lord of Sand) – Walkeshwar Temple or Lord of the Sand temple is one of the oldest heritage sites in Mumbai. Mumbai Pune Taxi Service online booking.
- Shri Swaminarayan Mandir – A perfect Indian architecture with a three-spired structure, Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Mumbai is counted among the popular temples of the city. It is made of pink stones with intricate carving. The temple and the BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha works on the principles of Bhagwan Swaminarayan. Online booking Pune to Mumbai Cab Service and Mumbai to Pune Cab Service.
- Radha Ras Bihari Temple – Spread over four acres of land, Radha Ras Bihari Temple (commonly known as ISKCON temple) in Mumbai is among the most beautiful temples in the city. Located near the Juhu beach with over a hundred-feet high marble domes, the ISKCON temple cannot be ruled out while visiting the Mumbai nagari. Shree Radha Ras Bihari Ashta Sakhi Temple is dedicated to Radha-Krishna and the eight companions of Radha. Visitors can hire 24 hours taxi services in Mumbai, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service and cabs from Pune to Mumbai airport with cool cab taxi fare Mumbai.
- Babulnath Temple – One of the most ancient temples in Mumbai is the Babulnath Temple. The residing deity in the Babul Nath temple is Lord Shiva, who is in the form of a Babul tree. The Babulnath Temple is situated in the South of Malabar Hill towards the end of Marine Drive. Situated at an altitude of almost 1,000 feet, the temple of Babulnath stands pretty looking across the Arabian Sea. The private taxi operators in Mumbai avails economical taxi fare charges in Mumbai for local and outstation tour like Pune Mumbai Taxi Service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service and cabs from Pune to Mumbai airport.
- Basilica of Mount Mary – Basilica of Mount Mary was built by the Portuguese and is famous for the rituals used to reinforce the power of prayer.Online booking Pune to Mumbai Cab Service and Mumbai to Pune Cab Service.
- Haji Ali Mosque – The Haji Ali Mosque has the tomb of a Muslim saint Haji Ali who is believed to have meditated in this place. Pune to Mumbai Cab Service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service and Mumbai Pune Taxi Service from Mumbai.
- Film City – it is an integrated film studio complex situated near Sanjay Gandhi National Park at Goregaon East, Mumbai in India. It was built by the state government to provide facilities and concessions to the film industry. It was renamed Dadasaheb Phalke Nagar in memory of India’s first producer-director-screenwriter. It has been the shooting location for almost all Bollywood films. It has all type of location available for shooting including a temple, prison, lake, garden and even a man-made waterfall. Next to Hollywood, Mumbai is world’s largest production centre for films. Many actors travel from Mumbai to Pune and Mumbai to other country, they hire our taxi services in Mumbai airport, Mumbai airport taxi service prepaid and rental cars from Pune to Mumbai. The Film City: ‘Bollywood’, as it is called, produces the second most number of films in the world every year. The Film City is also a major spot of tourist interest in Mumbai. The travel agencies / companies in Pune, Mumbai who organize the sightseeing of Mumbai keep almost an hour for the tourist to go round the Film City. Hire Cabs from Pune to Mumbai airport, Mumbai Pune Taxi Service and Pune Mumbai Taxi Service online booking.
- Maratha Mandir – It is a Cinema Hall located in Maratha Mandir Marg, Mumbai, India. It opened on 16 October 1958 and has 1000 seats. It takes a 5-minute walk from the Mumbai Central railway station to reach the cinema hall. This cinema hall has its reputation from a very long time and it is one of the most famous landmarks in Mumbai. This is the most known valued theatre for the Mumbai’s Bollywood Box Office. Hire Pune to Mumbai Cab Service to visit the place.
- Essel World – Essel world situated in the city of Mumbai has earned the honor of being the best amusement park in the country. Designed on international patterns, the park attracts numerous visitors across the country. Essel World offers over 40 exciting rides, games, and attractions. The Water Kingdom is said to be the largest of its kind in Asia. Around 1.8 million people make their way to the park every year. It is a perfect destination for a one-day holiday tour from Pune, Mumbai and nearby places. We served many customers by our Mumbai to Pune Cab Service, Mumbai car rental services for one day Mumbai tour.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya – The museum has several galleries in three floors. The natural history section has a large selection of Indian birds, snakes and stuffed animals ranging from rhinos to monkeys and lions to deer. Other collections include terracotta figurines from the Indus Valley, ivory carvings, Chinese and Japanese art, portrait of Abraham Lincoln, and an excellent collection of Indian miniature paintings. Mumbai Pune Taxi Service and Pune Mumbai Taxi Service.
- Jijamata Udyaan – formerly called Ranicha Bagh and now also known as Veermata Jijabai Bhosale Udyan, is a zoo and garden located at Byculla, in the heart of Mumbai, India. It was laid out in 1861 and is one of the oldest zoos in India. The zoo is a habitat for a number of uncommon and endangered species of birds and animals. Also, situated in the Gardens is the Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum, mainly of industrial and agricultural interest. The garden very famous in India and is the best visit place in Mumbai for all kids to elders, people from Pune, Mumbai and Maharashtra visit the garden. For holiday this is the best place in Mumbai to visit with family by taxi cabs. This is preferred one of best places to visit in Mumbai for one day picnic. We have best packages of cabs from Pune to Mumbai airport, Mumbai Pune bus service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service and Pune Mumbai car service to plan your tour.
- Shivaji Park – It is a public park situated in Dadar, Mumbai. It is of historical and cultural value because of the political and social gatherings it has witnessed, both in pre- and post-independence Mumbai. The 27.907 acres open space is renowned as the cradle of Indian cricket. Hire our Mumbai Pune Taxi Service from Mumbai.
- The Elephanta Caves – is a network of sculpted caves located on Elephanta Island in Mumbai Harbour, 10 kilometres to the east of the city of Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The island, located on an arm of the Arabian Sea, consists of two groups of caves—the first is a large group of five Hindu caves, the second, a smaller group of two Buddhist caves. The Hindu caves contain rock cut stone sculptures, representing the Shaiva Hindu sect, dedicated to the Lord Shiva. The Elephanta Caves have large halls, courtyards, inner cells, porticos and vestibules that connect one part of the cave to the other part. One can arrange one day tour of the gateway of India and the Elephanta cave as both are nearby places. UCAB provides all types of AC cars, buses, and taxies on rent, from Pune to Mumbai Cab Service Mumbai car rental with driver and Mumbai car rental services from Pune, Pune Mumbai Taxi Service Mumbai and across Maharashtra.
- Suraj Water Park – Suraj Water Park is set on a lush green area of 17 acres. The amazing wonderland surrounded by water has made a place in the Limca Book of Records for its 103 feet long cave made up of fiber glass. Located near Mumbai, the Park is an easily reachable destination. With a combination of exciting water rides, the Park is a perfect recreational hub of Mumbai. The water park is one of the best places to visit in Mumbai in one day by our car rental, cab services in Mumbai, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service and Mumbai Pune Taxi Service.
- Balodyan Gardens – Mumbai has many parks and gardens and one among them is Balodyan Gardens. Mumbai is located at the south west of India on the Konkani coast. Mumbai, the financial capital of India, is one of the most highly populated cities in the world. Often people need a break from their normal routine in Mumbai and the places to head for are the peaceful parks and gardens of Mumbai. Plan your tour we will take care of your journey by our taxi services in Mumbai, Pune Mumbai taxi and Pune to Mumbai Cab Service with low taxi fare.
- Girgaon Chaupati – commonly known as Chaupati, is one of the best known public beaches adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai, India. The beach is noted for its Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations when thousands of people from all over Mumbai come to immerse the idols of Lord Ganapati in the Arabian Sea. One can find several bhelpuri, panipuri, ragda patties and pav bhaji vendors on the beach. Tourist from Pune and other cities of Maharashtra visit the beaches in Mumbai as there is sea along side of Mumbai and Konkan only. Hire our Pune to Mumbai taxi service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service car and taxi fare and Mumbai Pune Taxi Service.
- Juhu Beach – Juhu Beach is located 18 kilometers north of the city centre, on the shores of the Arabian Sea. To the west of Juhu Beach is the Arabian Sea and to its east are Santacruz and Vile Parle. The Versova Beach is towards the north of Juhu. It is a popular tourist attraction throughout the year and is also a sought after destination for shooting films. The beach generally gets more crowded on weekends with families and courting couples. Horse pulled carriages offer joyrides to tourists for a small fee while acrobats, dancing monkeys, cricket matches, toy sellers vie for tourist’s attention. It is even a favorite destination of filmmakers of Bollywood for shooting films. Juhu Beach is also a popular spot for plane spotting as a portion of it lies underneath the departure path from Runway 09 and occasionally, the arrival path from Runway 27 of Mumbai Airport. Tourists can enjoy horse and donkey rides, dancing monkeys, acrobats, cricket matches, toy sellers etc. here. Pune to Mumbai Cab Service and Mumbai to Pune Cab Service online booking
- Marine Drive – Marine Drive is a stretch of 3 km in South Mumbai, from Nariman Point to the end of the Malabar Hill. Marine Drive is the place where Mumbaites hang out to cool down a while from the steamy hurried and busied life. It is popularly known as the ‘Queen’s Necklace’, because during the night the street lights shine like diamonds from a higher elevation. The Chowpatty Beach lies on the northern fringe of Marine Drive. Stalls on the beach, selling Bhelpuri, Kulfi and Paan make the chowpatty zesty. Pune to Mumbai Cab Service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service and Mumbai Pune Mumbai taxi cab online booking.
- The Gateway Of India – Gateway of India is a prominent landmark of Mumbai city, Gateway of India, is a majestic stone arch on the shore of Mumbai Harbor commemorating the visit of King George V in 1911. It has the Indo – Islamic style of architecture with honey-colored basalt. It is virtually the starting point for any tourist who wants to get acquainted with the exuberant and exciting life of Mumbai. Mumbaikars , tourist from Pune as well as the foreign tourists come down to this place in the evening and take a cool rest from day’s exhausting work schedules. Behind the gateway there is a beautiful statue of the Maratha king Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, astride his horse, erected in 1960. A statue of the social reformer Swami Vivekananda is also situated nearby. This is very famous place, if tourist gets 1- 2 hour extra time then they think of visiting the place by any of best taxi services Mumbai preferred with low fare ac taxi Mumbai, cabs from Pune to Mumbai airport and Pune Mumbai Taxi Service.
- Victoria Terminus Train Station – The Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal, formerly known as Victoria Terminal is declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is the city’s most beautiful Indo-Gothic architectural splendor. It has a life-size statue of Queen Victoria apart from carvings of peacocks, gargoyles, monkeys, elephants and British lions. Many tourist uses train to get in Mumbai while other hires rental cars, taxi cabs from Pune to Mumbai Cab Serviceto roam in Mumbai.
- The Flora Fountain – In the middle of the mega city, amidst the modern skyscrapers of Mumbai lies an architectural masterpiece. Flora Fountain, also known as ‘Hutatma Chowk’ since 1960, is declared as one of India’s Heritage structures. The Flora Fountain, with an aesthetically sculpted monument on the top, is situated on the Dadabhai Naoroji Road at the Fort business district in South Mumbai. Flora Fountain is one of the must visit places in Mumbai. Visitors easily get cheapest cabs in Mumbai and Mumbai Pune Taxi Service.
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Market – All the Mumbaikars and those who have been to Mumbai will definitely vouch for the fact that the Crawford Market is the liveliest and the most crowded shopping arcade in Mumbai. Located right in the heart of the city in front of the iconic Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal Railway Station, the Crawford Market was built during the time of the British Raj. After independence, the market was officially named after the social reformer Jyotibha Phule and thus, gained popularity as Mahatma Jyotibha Phule Market. In Pune there is also a mahatma Jyotiba Phule Market commonly called ‘mandai’. Pune to Mumbai Cab Service, Mumbai to Pune Cab Service online booking.
- Churchgate – Churchgate, now known as Veer Nariman Street, is a prominent location in the South Mumbai. The Place imbibed its name from the Churchgate railway station and St. Thomas Church. Churchgate houses some of Mumbai’s prestigious buildings and organizations. Being a home to banking and business organizations people require Mumbai Pune car rental services.
- Mumbai Airport – The Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport is a unique airport in Mumbai. Mumbai airport was in the past two different airports: Santa Cruz Airport and Sahara Airport, some locals are still using these names nowadays. The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai serves as one of India’s major international airports. It is the second busiest after Delhi Airport. provides Pune Mumbai airport, taxi services like taxi services in Mumbai airport, Mumbai airport taxi service prepaid, Pune Mumbai airport drop, Pune Mumbai airport drop taxi service, Pune to Mumbai airport cab booking, taxi service from Mumbai airport to Pune, Pune to Mumbai airport cab services, Pune to Mumbai airport cab, Pune to Mumbai airport cab sharing, pune to Mumbai airport taxi service, Mumbai airport to pune cab, Mumbai airport to pune taxi service, pune Mumbai taxi, pune Mumbai taxi service pune station, pune Mumbai airport drop taxi service, pune to Mumbai airport cab fare, Mumbai airport to pune taxi fare, pune Mumbai taxi service fare, Mumbai pune shared taxi fare. has a facility of Mumbai airport to Pune taxi online booking, with low Pune to Mumbai airport drop taxi cab fare charges.